is a cloud services operating system that serves as the development, service
hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure platform.
Windows Azure provides developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manage web applications on the internet through Microsoft® data centres.
Windows Azure is an open platform that supports Microsoft and non-Microsoft languages and environments. To build applications and services on Windows Azure, developers can use their existing Microsoft® Visual Studio® expertise. In addition, Windows Azure supports popular standards and protocols including SOAP, REST, XML, and PHP.
As with other technologies for cloud computing, Windows Azure is intended to simplify IT management and minimise up-front and ongoing expenses. To this end, Azure was designed to facilitate the management of scalable Web applications over the Internet.
DotNetWise & Windows Azure
DotNetWise is committed to helping our clients realise the benefits of cloud computing. Now with Windows Azure we are in a position to offer our clients the choice of an on-premise solution or a cloud-based solution.
We know that our clients won’t want 100% of every piece of data for every application managed in the cloud. For some users, for some applications, for some competitive reasons or privacy reasons or security reasons, they will want to control that and manage it in-house. But for some applications, operating them in the cloud will be a compelling solution.
Our skills with the Microsoft .NET development environment and SQL Server database enable us to leverage the Azure platform to design and build new cloud applications for our clients.
Our Windows Azure Services
As a Worldwide based Microsoft Bizspark Partner, DotNetWise have excellent skills and expertise with Windows Azure and we can quickly help your organisation implement a cloud-based solution.
The services we can offer include:
- Business case development. Assessing the impact, costs and benefits of implementing a cloud solution
- Presentations & demonstrations to your business and IT people. From informal presentations to workshops, we can help you gain buy-in and build the enthusiasm for a cloud solution
- Implementing proof-of-concept projects on Azure
- Assistance with converting existing applications and sites to work with Azure
- Development of new solutions for Windows Azure
- Full support of Windows Azure applications
- Skills transfer so that your IT people become self-sufficient with Windows Azure
Find out how we can help you.
To find out how we can help you implement a cloud-based solution on Windows Azure please contact us.